"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." ~
by: Mahatma Gandhi
"I believe every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson for us to build on and grow from. No matter what our age or condition, there are untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born. The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are and I would be honored to assist you in your personal travel to growth and fulfillment."
- Clinical Professional Counselor
Clinical Professional Counselor
Critical Incident Stress Management
M.A. - Educational leadership and Human Development - Community Counseling / Bradley University
B.S. - Psychology / St. Ambrose University
- EAP Counselor - Resource Management Services, Inc.
- Psychotherapist - Chapin and Russell Associates
- Director of Rehabilitation and Residential Services - Bridgeway, Inc.
- Former CEO of Local Social Service Agency
- Counselor - Illinois Institute of Addiction Recovery
Advanced Training and Expertise:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Developmental Disorders
- Chronical Mental Illness Anxiety
- Substance Abuse
- Stress Management