"Counseling should be used as a tool to heal and grow"
Joe received his Master's in Social Work from the University of Illinois and has over 30 years of experience in the mental health and child welfare fields. He has been married for thirty-four years and has three grown children.
- Clinical Social Worker
- Certified Social Worker
- MSW University of Illinois
- BA Northern Illinois University
- Psychotherapist - Chapin & Russell Associates
- EAP Counselor - RMS, Inc.
- Field Instructor-University of Illinois
- Clinical Director - McFarland Mental Health Center
- 2012 NASW Social Worker of the Year, West Central District
- Anger Management
- Family Relational Issues
- Marital Issues