When the time and expense of counseling is not necessary, but the advice of a trained mental health professional is still needed, Chapin & Russell Associates offers the additional option of a personal coach. The purpose of personal coaching is to provide clients with help toward the resolution of a specific problem or the achievement of a meaningful personal, family or professional goal. Personal coaching is not psychotherapy. If issues arise during the course of coaching that are more therapeutic in nature, your coach will help you clarify these issues and connect you with a licensed professional therapist for ongoing counseling.
Through personal coaching you can learn valuable information, become more self-aware, learn new skills and develop creative strategies to more effectively resolve personal, family and professional problems and/or achieve your goals. Expert help is available to deal with a variety of life challenges and to support personal growth. While the results of personal coaching are largely determined by your motivation and effort, most coaching clients report meaningful progress toward their goals.
Expert Coaching is Available for a Variety of Topics
- Behavioral Health – Headaches, Chronic Pain, Insomnia, Smoking Cessation, Stress Reduction and Weight Loss
- Family Problems – Parenting, Family Relationships, Extended Family Issues, Marital Conflict, Separation & Divorce, Compatibility Assessment, Blended Family Issues, Dependency/Codependency
- School Problems – School Refusal, Study Skills, Test Anxiety, Social Skills, Attention Deficit, Behavior Problems, Peer Relationships, Bullying
- Workplace & Career – Workplace Conflict, Career Assessment, Career Change, Resumes, Job Search Skills, Improving Emotional IQ, Interpersonal Skills, Public Speaking, Organizational Skills, Leadership Skills
- Depth Psychology – Self-Hypnosis Training, Mental Imagery, Dream Interpretation, Hypnotic Regression, Spiritual Guide Imagery, Jungian Work, Archetypal Assessment, Spiritual Journey
- Life Change & Loss – Leaving Family, College Adjustment, Organizing, Downsizing, Getting Married, Becoming Parents, Empty Nest, Retirement, Sex & Aging, Leaving Your Home, Death, Loss & Grief
Advantages of Coaching
Since coaching is offered as a self-pay service there are no insurance forms, co-payments, deductibles or pre-approvals from insurance companies to worry about. You have complete privacy because there is no need to share any personal information through an insurance claims process. Your coaching plan is individually designed and offers the choice of your personal coach. Session lengths are flexible and you can choose the format of face-to-face, telephone, email or Skype. Chapin & Russell Associates offers three easy payment options – credit card, check or cash. Read our Personal Coaching Service Agreement for more details.
Call Chapin & Russell Associates to Schedule Your Personal Coaching Appointment Today!